All students must complete a housing application whether they opt to live on campus or plan to commute. Students who fail to complete an application will not be assigned a room. An application must be completed by incoming freshmen, as well as each time a room is vacated with plans to return to any campus location, specifically for students who are:
- returning from externship
- returning to campus from a leave or withdrawal
- incoming bachelor's students starting junior year
- requiring and/or returning to campus housing for a semester away for a concentration
- moving on campus from off campus
- returning to campus following summer intersession
All housing applications must be received by the priority deadline of 60 days prior to the commencement of a semester. Applications received after this deadline will be considered and every effort will be made to assign a student, but housing options may be limited and specific requests may not be able to be accommodated.