|California Campus||Effective July 1, 2022|
|General Fee ®||$835|
|Total per semester||$22,530|
|*||Full-time tuition is per semester, with each semester ranging from 12–18 credits.|
|**||Board includes two meals per day on scheduled class days.|
|®||The general fee includes charges for student activities, student support services, and exams.|
|^||Health Insurance Fee may be waived if eligible. Students starting in Spring or Summer semester will be prorated accordingly. (See Health Insurance)|
- Based on the 2022–2023 tuition/fee schedule, the estimated total charge for an entire associate degree is $89,320
- In addition to the fees noted in the charts above, students will be charged a $50 application fee.
- Students will be charged a fee of $1,100 in their entering semester for supplies and uniforms. A $300 graduation fee will be charged for all degrees conferred.
- In addition to the fees listed above, California residents, or students enrolled at the California campus, may be subject to a nonrefundable STRF fee. For students who enroll after April 1, 2022, the fee is $2.50 (two dollars and 50 cents) per $1,000 of institutional charges. The STRF rate is subject to change based on the balance in the STRF account. Please see Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) Fee for more information.
- STRF Fee is 62.50 for tuition, uniforms, tool kit, and fees plus single housing.
- STRF Fee is 60.00 for tuition, uniforms, tool kit, and fees plus double housing.
- STRF Fee is 57.50 for tuition, uniforms, tool kit, and fees plus triple/quad housing.
- STRF Fee is 50.00 for tuition, uniforms, tool kit, and fees plus commuter fee (no housing)