|California Campus||Effective July 1, 2022|
|Total per semester||$18,670|
|*||Full-time tuition is per semester, with each semester ranging from 12-18 credits.|
|**||Board includes one meal per day on scheduled class days.|
|®||The general fee includes charges for student activities, student support services, exams, and secondary student accident insurance.|
|^||Health Insurance Fee may be waived if eligible. Students starting in Spring or Summer semester will be prorated accordingly. (See Health Insurance)|
- Based on the 2022-2023 tuition/fee schedule, the estimated total charge for the entire Accelerated Culinary Arts Certificate Program: $40,155.
- In addition to the fees noted in the charts above, students will be charged a $50 application fee.
- ACAP students will be charged a supply fee in their first semester of $665.
- A graduation fee of $300 will be charged for all certificates conferred.
- In addition to the fees listed above, California residents, or students enrolled at the California campus, may be subjected to a nonrefundable STRF fee. For students who enroll after April 1, 2022, the fee is $2.50 (two dollars and 50 cents) per $1,000 of institutional charges. The STRF rate is subject to change based on the balance in the STRF account. Please see Student Tuition Recover Fund (STRF) Fee for more information.